联系我们 | 繁體中文 | English
 
 
   科研仪器目录
   2B Technologies
   C.B.S. Scientific
   Cellix
   Glas-Col
   Kinematica AG
   Q.Instruments
   SBP
   Wale Apparatus
   特种试剂目录
   1-Material
   AK Scientific
   Alamanda Polymers
   American Dye Source
   Carbodeon
   Chematech-mdt
   DYESOL
   EpiValence
   Hybrid Plastics
   Laysan Bio
   Lumiprobe
   Mayaterials
   Ocean NanoTech
   Polymer Source
   Rieke Metals
   Scientific Polymer
   Solaris Chem
   实验耗材目录
   Diversified Biotech
   GRAFOIL GTS
       产品展示
 Mayaterials >> 美国Mayaterials公司试剂
 
  
产品编号:
3161322816
产品名称:
美国Mayaterials公司试剂
产品品牌:
Mayaterials
产品备注:
产品类别:
Mayaterials
 
       产 品 说 明

美国Mayaterials代理,美国Mayaterials销售。

In 2009 Mayaterials Inc. formed a joint venture with Ceres Group, "EXIMO Hard Coatings" to commercialize coatings primarily for one specific application, semi-permanent mold release.

Recently, Mayaterials Inc. back integrated its IP such that silica products as a whole have become a major focus. Our patented silica extraction technology allows us to make very low cost, high purity, surface property tailored precipitated and colloidal silicas at large scales opens up opportunities including its use in the production of:

  • food grade silica
  • high quality, low cost, vacuum insulation panels,
  • solar grade Si (99.9999 % purities),
  • fiber glass
  • optical grade silica (99.999 % purities,
  • fillers and extender for polymer composites, and
  • desiccants. 

 

Janus Cubes

All products are white to yellow liquids or solids
ID Janus or Bifunctional Cubes (Double Sided Sticky Molecules) MSDS Structure
(click)
Pricing*
J-1
    Tetra(triethoxysilylethyl)dimethylsiloxy (tetradimethylsiloxy) octasilsesquioxane (TTSE)
    Liquid
    Possible Uses: 
    - Hard coatings on surfaces to 6H
    - Potential to modify contact angles
    - Synthesis of other Janus cubes
    - Potential for low-k dielectrics
J-1 100g
 50g
 25g
5g
J-2
    Tetra(triethoxysilylethyl)dimethylsiloxy tetra(2-hydroxyethoxyethyl dimethylsiloxy octasilsesquioxane (TOETSE)
    Clear Liquid
    Possible Uses:
    - Hard coatings on surfaces to 6H
    - Potential to modify contact angles
    - Potential for low-k dielectrics
  J-2 100g
 50g
 25g
5g
J-3
    Tetracyclohexenyldimethylsilyloxytetratriethoxysilylethyl
    Viscous Liquid
    Possible Uses:
    - Hard coatings on surfaces to 6H
    - Potential to modify contact angles
    - Hydrophobic surfaces
  J-3 100g
 50g
25g
5g
J-4
    Tetraethylcyclohexenyl (TCHS)
    (HSiMe2OSiO1.5)4(C6H9CH2CH2SiMe2OSiO1.5)4
    White Solid
    Practical Grade Purity: >70% and the remaining 30% 
    consisting primarily of dimers and trimers.

  TCHS
100g
 50g

 

Phenyls

All products are white to yellow solids
ID Phenyloctasilsesquioxane Compounds MSDS Structure
(click)
Pricing*
Ph-1
    Octaphenyl
    (C6H5SiO1.5)8
tPh-1 OPS 100g
50g
25g
Ph-2
    Polyphenyl
    (C6H5SiO1.5)x
    Ethoxy end-capped
tPh-2 PPS  100g
 50g
 25g
Ph-4
    Octanitrophenyl
    (NO2C6H5SiO1.5)8
    Mixture of m:o:p of 60:30:10
tPh-4 ONPS  100g
50g
 25g
Ph-5
    Polynitrophenyl
    (NO2C6H5SiO1.5)x
    Mixture of m:o:p of 60:30:10
tPh-5 PNPS  100g
 50g
 25g
Ph-6
    Octaaminophenyl
    (NH2C6H5SiO1.5)8
    Mixture of m:o:p of 60:30:10 
    typically contains 20% dimer 
    CAS Registry No. 518359-82-5
tPh-6 OAPS  100g
 50g
 25g
 10g
5g
Ph-7
    Polyaminophenyl
    (NH2C6H5SiO1.5)x
    Mixture of m:o:p of 60:30:10
tPh-7 PAPS  100g
 50g
 25g
Ph-8
    Octabromophenyl
    (BrC6H5SiO1.5)8
    Mixture is p:m of 70:20
    Typically 6-8 bromines per molecule with 5% dibromo.
tPh-8 BrOPS 100g
 50g
 25g
Ph-9
    Octaiodophenyloctasilsesquioxane
  tPh-7 PAPS  5g
Ph-10

    Octa(di-bromophenyl)silsesquioxane
  100g
50g
25g

 

Q8 Products

All products are white to yellow solids, semi-solids or liquids with purity >90%. 
Higher purity products (>97%) are available on request.
ID
Q8 Octasilsesquioxane Compounds
MSDS Structure
(Click)
Pricing *
Q-1
Octaanion (OA)
Molecular Formula: [Me4N]8[OSIO1.5]8.60H2O
Synonyms: 
Octakis(tetramethylammonium)pentacyclo-octasiloxane-octakis(yloxide)hydrate; Octa(tetramethylammonium)silsesquioxane
CAS No. 69667-29-4
Molecular Weight:
 1138 g/mol (anhydrous basis)
Melting Point: 135° - 143° C
Physical Appearance: solid

  tQ-1 OA 1
100g
50g
25 g
10g
Q-2
Octahydrido (OHS)
Molecular Formula: (HSiMe2OSiO1.5)8
Synonyms: 

Octakis(dimethylsiloxy)octasilsesquioxane;
PSS-Octakis(dimethylsilyloxy) substituted
CAS No. 
125756-69-6
Molecular Weight: 
1018 g/mol
Melting Point: 
120° C
Physical Appearance:
 solid
tQ-2 OHS 1
100g
50g
25g
10g
5g
Q-4
Octaglycidyl (OG)
Molecular Formula: C64H136O36Si16
Synonyms: 
Octa[(3-Propylglycidylether)Dimethylsiloxy] Silsesquioxane; Octakis[[3-(2,3-epoxypropoxy)propyl] dimethylsiloxy]octasilsesquioxane; PSS-Octa[(3-glycidyloxypropyl)dimethylsiloxy]substituted
CAS No. 
136864-48-47
Molecular Weight: 1931 g/mol
Density: 
1.15 g/cm3 (at 25 º C)
Viscosity: 
1250 mPa.s-1  (at 25 º C)
Physical Appearance: 
viscous liquid
tQ-4 OG 1
100g
50g
25g
10g
5g

Q-5
Octaethylcyclohexylepoxide (OC)
Molecular Formula:
 C64H136O36Si16
Synonym: 

Octakis[[2-(3,4-epoxycyclohexyl)ethyl] dimethylsiloxy]octasilsesquioxane
CAS No. 
N/A
Molecular Weight: 
2011 g/mol
Melting Point:
 ~200°C
Physical Appearance: 
solid
tQ-5 OC 1
100g

50g
25g
10g
5g
Q-6
    Octavinyl (OVS)
    Molecular Formula: 
    C32H72O20Si16
    Synonyms: 

    Octakis[2-(vinyl)dimethylsiloxy]silsesquioxane; Octakis(dimethylvinylsiloxy)octasilsesquioxane
    CAS No. 
    N/A
    Molecular Weight: 
    1224 g/mol   
    Physical Appearance: 
    solid 
tQ-6 OVS 1
100g

50g
25g
10g
5g
Q-7
    Octahydroxypropyl (OHPS)
    Molecular Formula: 
    C40H104O28Si16
    Synonyms: 

    Octakis[(3-hydroxypropyl)dimethylsiloxy] octasilsesquioxane; PSS-Octa[(3-hydroxypropyl) dimethylsiloxy] substituted
    CAS No. 
    288290-32-4
    Molecular Weight: 
    1482 g/mol
    Melting Point: 
    89°- 107°C 
    Physical Appearance: 
    solid
    Purity: 
    90% and the remaining 10% consisting primarily
    of dimers and trimers.
tQ-7 OHPS 1
100g
50g
25g
10g
5g

Q-8
    Octamethacrylate (OMPS)
    Molecular Formula: 
    C72H136O36Si16
    Synonyms:

    Octa[(methacryloylpropyl)dimethylsilyloxy] silsesquioxane 
    Octakis[(3-methacryloxypropyl)dimethylsiloxy] octasilsesquioxane
    CAS No. 
    N/A
    Molecular Weight:  
    2027 g/mol
    Density: 
    1.13 g/cm3 (at 25 º C)
    Viscosity:  
    280 mPa.s-1  (at 25 º C)
    Physical Appearance: 
    viscous liquid
    Purity: 
    80% and the remaining 20% consisting primarily
    of dimers and trimers.
tQ-7 OHPS 1
100g
50g
25g
10g
5g
Q-9
    Octaisocyanate (OICN)
    (O=C=NC(CH3)2C6H4C(CH3)CH2Si(CH3)2OSiO1.5)8
            A low viscosity  liquid
tQ-09 100g
50g
25g
10g
5g
Q-10
    Polyglycidyl (POG)
    [(SiOn)Si(CH3)2C6H10O2]7-12

    A low viscosity, clear liquid
tQ-10
100g
50g
10g
Q-11
    Polycyclohexylepoxide (POC)
    [(SiOn)Si(CH3)2C8H12O]7-12

    A low viscosity, clear liquid
tQ-11
100g
50g
10g
Q-12
    Octatriethoxy (OTSE)
            [(EtO)3SiCH2CH2SiMe2OSiO1.5]8
    A low viscosity, clear liquid 
tQ-12 2 100g
50g
25g
10g
5g

 

Silicon Carbide

High Purity Fine Silicon Carbide Suspensions

99.99% SiC fine powder in aqueous suspensions


Mayaterials’ new high purity fine silicon carbide (SiC) powder is available in suspension form and can be used for fine polishing of very hard materials. Produced from 4-5N pure precursors the SiC powder has a 99.99% metal purity and consists of alpha-SiC single crystal powder (single crystals shown in Figure 1). Average particle size of the powder is 1 micron.

Figure 1. Scaning electron micrograph of the SiC fine powder

Available in 250 mL aqueous solutions, contact us for pricing and availability.

 

Spirosiloxane



Made from Rice Hull Ash

Pricing:      100g

               50g

 

T-Cages

ID  T-Cage Compounds MSDS  Structure Pricing 
TC-1  Vinyl T10/T12 SQ  
TC-1

100 g
50 g
25 g 

TC-2  Phenyl T12 SQ 
TC-2

100 g
50 g
25 g 

TC-3  Thiol T8/T10 SQ  

50 g
25 g
10 g 



ID  Mixed T-Cage Compounds MSDS  Structure Pricing 
MTC-1  Vinyl/Phenyl T10/T12 (1:1)*  
MTC-1 

50 g
25 g
10 g 

MTC-2  Thiol/Phenyl T10/T12 (1:1)*  
MTC-2 

50 g
25 g
10 g 

Analytical Services

Analysis

Price

TGA-DTA: up to 1000°C under air, oxygen, nitrogen or argon, using a TA instrument SDT Q600

$125/sample

DSC: RT to 400°C, using a TA instrument DSC Q20

$125/sample

Loss On Ignition: with analytical balance

$70/sample

GPC: using a Waters Breeze System

$200/sample

FTIR: using a Thermo IS-10 with a Smart-Orbit ATR

$40/sample

Refractive Index and Abbe Number: liquids and prepared solids/thin films using an ATAGO DR-2 Multi-wavelength Abbe Refractometer

Single Wavelength (486, 589, or 656 nm)
Abbe Number




$50/sample
$75/sample

Elemental Analysis by ICP-OES: using a Horiba Jobin-Yvon Ultima ICP-OES

Currently 3 day lead time is available for analysis of Al, B, Bi, Ca, Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, K, Li, Mg, Mn, Na, P, Pb, Sn, and Zn. Contact us for lead time of other elements.

Minimum order or $200 required.

We can analyze aqueous solutions as well as hydrofluoric solutions with discounts for high number of samples.

We can also prepare samples on demand for dissolution in solutions such as aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, etc.







$40/element
 


Contact for pricing

点击数:301   【打印此页】 【关闭】    
      代理品牌推荐
 Cellix   Glas-Col   C.B.S. Scientific   DivBio   Polymer Source   Rieke Metals   Ocean Nanotech 
     
  关于巴溪 |  联系巴溪 |  企业邮局 |  湘ICP备17002618号  
  Copyright © 2007-2017 All Rights Reserved 巴溪仪器版权所有